Re: Connecting to WIFI with JAWS

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:19:17 +0000

Alan, alt+l only works in the system tray dialogue, and it simulates a left single click. Sorry all for the confusion that this thread arose.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 16/12/2009 10:25, Alan Clendinen wrote:
Chris,

Sorry, but that was more of a repeat of your instructions than a
clarification. The question I and another list member asked was: Is the Alt
+ L command which you say simulates a left mouse click, something unique to
the laptop keyboard mode for JAWS?

On both my desktop and laptop, I use the desktop keyboard layout mode, and
after pressing the JAWS key + F11 to get to the system tray, I then arrow
down to an item and then I can begin hitting the tab key to cycle through
the following choices:
right single click button, left single click button, left double click
button, and cancel button.

Based on the above choices, does your Alt + L command  simulate a left
single click button or a left double click button?

Alan

Chris wrote:

Ok let me clarify something. You need to press the keystroke to list the
system tray icons, which is JAWS key+F11. Then you down arrow to the
network icon, then do an alt+l to simulate a left click. Hope this is
better.

Chris Hallsworth

Alternative archives located at: