[jawsscripts] Re: remedy program

  • From: Kevin Mattingly <kmattingly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:16:52 -0400

The remedy application came as a part of our last merger. I had to learn it
from scratch. While it was difficult, I was able to do it fairly well. If you
are concerned about someone saying that it is not accessible, you can contact
me off-line and I will speak to them about it. I do not work with active
directory and am not sure of all of the issues related to accessibility but I'm
sure there are ways to make it work for you.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2015, at 3:30 PM, Bryan Schulz <b.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Could you tell me if you had any experience with the program before being
hired?
If not, why did you get hired?
Would you also have any tips about experience with active directory as that
can only be learned while using win server editions?
Lastly, any suggestions to crack open the door when a company continues to
claim remedy isn't accessible?
Thanks,
Bryan schulz