[jawsscripts] Re: remedy program

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 11:50:07 -0400

Hi Bryan, No scripting was done. I enter some tickets and review ones that
are being sent my way. I don't have to use it a lot but I do have to use it.
We had a situation where the company upgraded an application. The new version
needed scripting. By the time the scripting was done the employees were
settled in to new roles and the scripts were never used. A waste of time and
money.
It the old story, we need a barn for the horse but we can't buy the horse
because we don't have a barn for it. We don't need to be accessible because we
don't have any blind employees, and we can't hire any blind employee because we
are not accessible.

Tom Bisset