[jawsscripts] Re: Scripting question

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 01:10:37 -0400

To clear up a bit of confusion before I go to bed...

In laptop layout, JAWSKey+8 is left-click and JAWSKey+9 is
right-click. JAWSSKey+8 does not launch the Keyboard Manager when the
laptop layout is in effect.

You said you wanted a left double click, but then you said you used
JAWSKey+9. What you need is two JAWSKey+8's in quick succession, if
you really want a left double click.

Not sure if this will help, but it at least sounds possible.

Best of luck.

Oh sorry, i press jawskey9, but it didn't work.