[jawsscripts] Re: Scripting question

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:14:23 +0700

Hello Doug and listers.
I may have some difficulty to describe my work in english, and you might have
some difficulty to understand me.
When I adjust a place using hotspot clicker and choose the action to be left
double click, then add hot key to it, it doesn't work, although the cursor
still move to the exact place. When I hit the left mouse on the mouse path, it
works, but when i press the leftmouse button using jaws, it doesn't work.
Anyway, thanks for all of your suggestion.