[jawsscripts] Re: Scripting question

  • From: "Travis Roth" <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 08:36:24 -0500

I think what's being said is the JAWS LeftMouseButton() script isn't activating
the graphical button, while a physical press of the left mouse button does.
I've seen this from time to time over the years though I cannot think of an
example at the moment

If this is indeed the case you may have to look for another way. I assume that
there is not a keyboard shortcut such as alt+F4, or alt+space x, to do this or
you'd not be trying to script it?
Possibly sending some sort of window close message by using SendMessage() would
work around the problem? Sorry I do not have code to show an example of this
right now.