[jawsscripts] Re: Scripting question

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 21:55:41 -0700

Dang, I don't really use hotspot clicker. My advice is that the
graphic be labeled, & that u write a script using the findGraphic
function to find-&-click. The problem w/moving to a given set of
coordinates is that those can change depending on whether the window
is maximized, etc.

If the graphic is actually an object (unlikely, but, sometimes it
happens), then use objects instead. Anytime we can avoid the osm, so
much the better, as doing so tends to increase accuracy. However,
sometimes it just doesn't happen.

On 6/19/12, Dang Manh Cuong <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Oh sorry, i press jawskey9, but it didn't work.

Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit
Jackie McBride
Ask Me Computer Questions at: www.pcinquirer.com
Jaws Scripting training materials: www.screenreaderscripting.com