[jawsscripts] Script for getting color at mouse pointer location?

  • From: Saylien Brown <saybro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 10:24:00 -0500

I'm using the latest build of JAWS 13 under Windows 7 Home Edition.

Really hoping someone has created a simple script for getting the
Background and foreground color at the mouse pointer location. I want
it to grab the RGB number(#000000) , not the name (Black.) It would
copy this info to the clipboard, so all I need do is open notepad and
paste the results there to know what the colors are. I'm going to
attach this script to a shortcut key, so I can have quick access to
it whenever I need this info.

Thanks for any help.