[jawsscripts] Re: Script for getting color at mouse pointer location?

  • From: "Jim Snowbarger" <Snowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:18:30 -0600

And then, if you want   it in the RGB format like you you described,
Also call function ColorToRGBString, giving it the returned value from
GetColorAtPoint.
described

In other words,
var
    int iColor,
    string sColor

Let iColor = GetColorAtPoint (GetCursorCol(), GetCursor_Row())
Let sColor = ColorToRGBString (iColor)
CopyToClipboard (sColor)

Something like that.