[jawsscripts] Re: Writing a script that acts on a title

  • From: "Jim Snowbarger" <Snowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:23:45 -0600

When the window pops up, a function called FocusChangedEvent will run.

Make a function called FocusChangedEvent in yoru own script file, with the
same parameters as the one in default.jss.
As the last thing you do in that function, call focusChangedEvent passing
the same parametrs to it,  that will invoke the default version.

The Title probably comes from Calling
GetWindowName (FocusWindow) in side your focus changed event.

if (GetWindowName(FocusWindow) == "my annoying withdow title") then
 {tab}
endif

Other Details apply of course, but that might get you started.