[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS 10 and BX

  • From: "Roy Nickelson" <roylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:18:39 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 11:04 AM
Subject: [jawsscripts] Re: JAWS 10 and BX

Unfortunately, I have still been unable to get JAWS (version 10 in this
case) to recognize the default key assignments.
Could you define "recognize the default key assignments."
I have used bx successfuly on 3 computers with JAWS 10 and I have used the
installer on at least one of those although my preference is to do a manual
install.  I have never had issues that way at least if I didn't do something
wrong.
roy