[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS 10 and BX

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:39:46 -0400

Usually yes, but technically it doesn't matter.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 03:33:37PM -0700, Jackie McBride wrote:
Uh, I think the use bx.jsb should go above the function.

On 9/18/08, Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Should the default.jss whose content is below work?  default_fs.jsb has
> been copied from default.jsb in the All Users folder.
>
> Jamal
>
> Use "default_fs.jsb"
>
> Function Dummy()
> End Function
>
> Use "bx.jsb"

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net

Doug Lee, Senior Accessibility Programmer
SSB BART Group - Accessibility-on-Demand
mailto:doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done,
it was done." --Helen Keller