[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS 10 and BX

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:28:15 -0400

Ah yes, I put the JGauge sounds into BX at some point, though I don't
remember if that's in the released version.  Roy was saying to copy
the Sounds folder from the BX tree to the user folder.  You can do
with or without those.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 08:54:37AM -0400, Jamal Mazrui wrote:
Unfortunately, the BX installer did not work for me with JAWS 9 -- I
guess the problem is not related to the JAWS version though.

Thanks for that info.  Are you saying to create a subdirectory of the user
script directory called Sounds?

Jamal
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, Roy Nickelson
wrote:

> Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:43:21 -0400
> From: Roy Nickelson <roylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [jawsscripts] Re: JAWS 10 and BX
>
> the bx installer works with JAWS 10. the steps to do a manual install are
> the same as jaws 9.
> copy default.jsb from the shared folder to default_fs.jsb in your user
> folder.
>
> copy the following files to your user folder for JAWS10
> bx.jcf
> bx.kmp
> bx.jsb
> sounds
>
> make a default file as follows
> use "default_fs.jsb:
> use "bx.jsb"
>
> function
> ;any function goes here just make sure it compiles.
>
> Roy

Doug Lee, Senior Accessibility Programmer
SSB BART Group - Accessibility-on-Demand
mailto:doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done,
it was done." --Helen Keller