[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS 10 and BX

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:04:26 -0400 (EDT)

Unfortunately, I have still been unable to get JAWS (version 10 in this
case) to recognize the default key assignments.  As suggested, I put a
Return statement in the dummy function and moved the Use "bx.jsb"
statement so that it is directly below the Use "default_fs.jsb" one.
This default.jss file compiles.  I reloaded JAWS.  Any other suggestions?

By the way, the BX installer did work for me on my home computer running
Windows XP Home Edition with JAWS 9.  It does not seem to work with any
JAWS version on my office computer with Windows XP Business Edition.

Victor, if you read this message, can you think of anything that would
tweak the BX install script so that it fixes the problem some of us are
encountering?  I have the sense that you are the only one who knows the
internals of how the installer works.

Jamal