[jawsscripts] Re: Everything you wanted... manual

  • From: "Jerry White, MBA" <MidwayVI@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:52:55 -0400

Thanks!  Bothe the attached file and the link to the chm came through just
fine.  And I would like to say that I totally agree with Marlon.  I have
used Visual Basic and Visual FoxPro in the past and have found it much more
productive to learn all I could on my own, then ask specific questions on
something I just can't get.  This also helps me remember it better!

Thanks to everyone who responded to this message!
Jerry