[jawsscripts] Re: Everything you wanted... manual

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 14:40:05 +1000

I reckon I would agree with this logic.
and I'm only bringing 20 cents worth of scripting experience to the table on
it! <grin.>
maybe rreading them back to back, oooooh sounds like fun,
in reverse order might be the go!

from my brief glancings through it, it appeared the ken gould manual written
at 3.7 days, was incredibly well structured and a lot more technically
detailed. but Jackie makes some very valid points here.