[jawsscripts] Re: An Excel script

  • From: "Joe Orozco" <jsorozco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:05:56 -0400

How can a beginner accomplish this for Internet Explorer and Microsoft Word?
I had minor trouble with the Homer Script set as a whole, but this specific
feature is brilliant.  Is it a matter of finding a specific search string in
the script file and copying it over to the application-specific script file?
If so, which script file would you take it from?  Thanks to all of you,
Jamal in particular, for making JAWS that much more accessible.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

Date: 09/10/09

http://www.eset.com

database 4417 (20090911) __________