[jawsscripts] Re: An Excel script

  • From: Marlon Brandão de Sousa <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:31:53 -0300

Hello,
1- The getRowTotals and such will work for one collumn only. I want to
set up to six collumns that will be read accordingly to the end number
of the keystroke pressed.
2- I found that the getSelectionCoordinates() function will return me
a coordinate like b5 for example. I now need to get only the letters
of the string whichj will be the current collumn. Any suggestion as
how I can achieve this (like getting the "a62" string and end with the
"a" character only?
I cant simply get the first character because a collumn may have two
letters size like "ab75".
I just need to separate letters from numbers in a string.
Marlon

free."
Linus Torvalds