[jaws-uk] Re: jaws is broken!

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:57:23 -0000

Martin, sorry to hear what has happened,
I make it a policy, when ever possible never to buy anything new in the area
of computer technology until some time has gone by for them to iron the bugs
out.

Each time I have installed the latest version of MS certified drivers for my
graphics card Jaws has got slightly worse.

Nigel
Are we enslaved to our corporate overlords?