[jaws-uk] Re: jaws is broken!

  • From: "TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:43:38 -0000

Hi Martin,

Try getting narrator started, windows key plus U. Then either get your
earlier jaws started or go to system restore with narrator.

Start, programmes, accessories, system inf, system restore. If you can't get
today's restore point, keep hitting tab and you will eventually get to shows
previous day. Hit that and then next and next again.

Good luck,

Tom