[jaws-uk] Re: Susn McDonald Martin wiltshire Jaws is broken.

  • From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:42:15 +0000

Thanks a lot, now I know why only the one stick asks me for a password and
not the others, will Jaws speak if I put the disc in the computer to allow
me to put passwords on the other sticks because when I ask for sighted
assistance the fellow always insists that I turn Jaws off as he can't stand
Jaws talking.