[jaws-uk] Re: Version 7.1 Crashing on Website

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:30:40 -0000

Hi to all on this thread,

I have just had a look at this site with Jaws 8.0 and the window that I
believe either Darren or David said pops up before the site opens has
something to do with java.  I have copied the text that appears after
clicking on the "more info" link, although it seems to have come out white
on white, so although Jaws will read it it will not show up as print within
this message.

I hope that the text I have copied, which follows, is of use to those on
this thread.

No Java Installed
Internet Explorer Home

No Java Installed

Published: November 26, 2002

Page 1 of 1

The page you are trying to view requires the installation of a Java virtual
machine on your computer. The Microsoft Virtual Machine for Java (MSJVM) is
no longer included in Internet Explorer. A third-party Java virtual machine
is required and must be installed separately. For more information see
http://www.Microsoft.com/java.

Top of page Manage Your Profile

© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use I Trademarks
I Privacy Statement Aftrosoft

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/getosver/j avaxp.mspx?pf=true
20/11/2006

Alexander Shannon