[jaws-uk] Re: Version 7.1 Crashing on Website

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:06:15 -0000

David,

        I can view the site with Jaws 7.1 and 8.0, but it has a lot of
JavaScript involved, which may be causing the problem. There is a meta
refresh which redirects the page after 13 seconds.

        The page which loads, menu.html, is full of JavaScript. I imagine
this is what is causing some people to have problems with the site. If =
it
helps for reference, the page content is pasted below...

Regards,
L=E9onie.

hi-fi, av, television, racks, stands, stand, audio-visual, glass, =
equipment

table with 6 columns and 13 rows
 =A0=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0=A0=A0 =A0
block quote

Welcome to the Optimum Website
block quote end

=A0=A0=A0 =A0=A0 =A0
Optimum International is a UK based manufacturer of high quality =
timeless
and attractive modular Home Cinema, Television and Audio Visual =
equipment
support
stands. We invite you to look around our web site and should you have =
any
queries please do not hesitate to=20
email
 or telephone us.

Showroom now open for viewing
Monday-Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday by appointment only =A0 =A0=A0=A0

images/bluarrow =20
=A0A=A0b o u t
aboutus=A0
U s
jobopp
Optimum International is a UK based company dedicated to providing an
exceptionally high quality range of Hi-Fi, Television and Home Cinema
modular and
fixed support products. =A0

 =A0V I S I O N =A0 b y =A0 O p t i m u m=A0
New New New New New New New New New
Incredible value for money four model new budget range including a =
fabulous
TV corner unit. All models are available in two finishes - clear or =
black
glass/chrome
support rods (at the same price) - ideal for all popular sizes of Plasma =
and
in particular, LCD televisions.=20

=A0=A0=A0
images/bluarrow =20
=A0B r o c h u r e R e q u e s t=A0
Click here
 to order a free brochure. =A0

 =A0F U S I O N =A0b y =A0 O p t i m u m=A0
AV/Television stands - perfect for supporting all types of LCD, PLASMA =
and
WIDESCREEN televisions. All glass shelves are 10mm. Includes luxury
heavy-weight
lockable casters. =A0=A0=A0

images/bluarrow =A0
D e d i c a t e d=A0 A V=20
C o r n e r =A0
U n i t s
jobopp
Audio Visual Dedicated modular Corner Units easily accommodating the =
larger
and deeper CRT televisions from 28, 32 and most 36 inches, Rear =
Projection
up to 50 Inches and all PLASMA Screens. Incorporating 10mm toughened =
safety
glass tested to withstand a maximum weight IN EXCESS OF 500 KILOS!=20

=A0
 =A0A V =A0R a n g e=A0
Stunning Audio Visual modular stands for Television systems with video =
and
audio separates such as those made by Sony, Toshiba, Philips, Panasonic =
and
Denon.=20

'NEW' - Slimline Plasma Stands - Now Available. =A0=A0=A0

images/bluarrow =20
=A0P r e l u d e
designer
aboutus
R a n g e
jobopp
Prelude is a very attractive four legged modular support stand available =
at
a very competitive pricing level. With the extra depth of the toughened
safety
glass - 520mm, Prelude can easily take the deepest of components.
NEW SLIMLINE version (400mm depth) now ALSO available in both 6mm and =
10mm
glass.=20

=A0
 =A0P r e m i e r
designer
premier
R a n g e
Luxury three legged modular support systems with beautiful curved glass,
aesthetically designed for visual excitement and high quality sound
performance

'NEW' - Excel Range for larger deeper components. =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0

images/bluarrow =20
=A0P r e s t i g e
prestige
R a n g e
Prestige is an appealing high quality, three legged modular system at an
extremely competitive pricing level. Complete with cable/plug management =
and
adjustable
floor studs. =A0

images/bluarrow =20
=A0D e s i g n e r =A0
R a n g e=A0
Stunning modular support systems attractively designed using toughened
safety glass to accommodate mini component systems such as Teac, Denon,
Sony, Kenwood,
Technics and Pioneer. =A0 =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0

images/bluarrow =20
=A0D e a l e r N e t w o r k=A0
See our comprehensive list of Optimum stockists =A0

 C u r r e n t =A0P r i c e s=A0
View the latest prices on all the products featured on this site and =
fill
out a brochure request form to receive our latest, full colour brochure =
=A0
=A0=A0=A0=A0

 F i n i s h i n g =A0T o u c h e s =A0
Solid Heavyweight Top Caps, Castors, Corners and Cable Management =
Systems. =A0
=A0=A0=A0=A0

images/bluarrow =A0
L o u d s p e a k e r=20
R a n g e
jobopp
Complement your Hi-Fi/AV furniture with our striking designer speaker
stands. Available with Curved or Straight edged bases, pre-filled sand
columns and
heavy weight isolation spikes to ensure OPTIMUM performance.=20

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0
Optimum International
6 Pioneer Business Park
Amy Johnson Way