[jaws-uk] Susn McDonald Martin wiltshire Jaws is broken.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:14:58 -0000

 Susan thanks for explaining. I have heard of     Thumb Drives and Memory
sticks. and can imagine they are very useful. I was confused with a mention
of a second  Hardrive, and could only think of it looking like the one the
Engineer took out of my Tower, when I had a Hardrive failure in  the Spring.
that was quite large. does a small Pen like object do the job of a hardrive
then? I imagine, one needs to know the quality of them,  they sound ideal
for both a desktop and a laptop.  ,        they would need to be sturdy to
take the  knocks of everyday life. Thanks for your help. I am still not
going to             risk doing anything that will finish me up in the soup,
not wise the stress is not worth taking. Thanks Dorothy.