[jaws-uk] Re: Susn McDonald Martin wiltshire Jaws is broken.

  • From: "TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 06:12:33 -0000

On theses memory sticks, they're great, but, they area dear way of storing
stuff compared to CD or a bigger hard drive. The 4 gig one I got cost £60
approx. You can get 300 gigs for about £70 on a external hard drive. In
other words, if you just want to dump a load of stuff for storage, memory
sticks are a dear way to go. They are great for carrying things around to
put in a different computer.

Tom