[jaws-uk] Re: Laptops

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:14:52 -0000

hi re Dell I have a friend who has had to return his Dell three times, I know in America they can be bought in a Superstore I think in Uk you still have to buy without seeing it? if not which superstore has them on the shelf? Additionally would it not be better to wait until Service Pack 3 is put on by the Makers so you get it patched if that is what Sp 3 really is? a fix for Vista? I mean in recent years if you bought Xp either Professional or home it came patched before you got it home. I know Toshiba is good and I know recently someone on this list got one I thought was a bargain, How do I remember because I thought Francis was a she and not a he until George told me, remember the Post " I am going shopping? That was Francis determined and informed,should have guessed was a He not she!

Dorothy

Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>