[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws ten special feature

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:25:48 +0100

Thank you again I forgot to tap enter key 2 or 3 times and message got chopped I was trying to say the remote access software was obtained for a special reason in my case I was told in order to make the link up easier to do, sorry I made a mess of it, having tapped Enter key and am on desktop I hope and pray this will arrive in a readable state, Regards Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>