[iyonix-support] Re: Work around for Pyjamas problem

  • From: Michael Talibard <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:36:45 +0000

On 12 Dec 2006, at 9:37, Ewen Pring wrote:
[snip]
The only trouble is I seem to be suffering from the mouse pointer
freezing at irregular times, often soon after booting into the
desktop. Say once every couple of days. Pulling the cable out of the
USB socket and plugging it back in again usually lets it work again. I
never had to do that before I upgraded the computer.

Have you tried Alt-break? I had similar problem, and Alt Break implicated (ISTR) Wimpscroll. When I altered the manner/timimg of running !Hid that cured it.
---
To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support