[iyonix-support] Re: ROM 512 and posts with =20.

  • From: Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:25:08 GMT
On 29 Oct 2006, charles wrote:
> In article <c3155d7d4e.Thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Thomas Milius <Thomas-Milius@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> In message <2454037.10363610-tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>           tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tennant Stuart) wrote:

>> > Hi Rainer and the list.
>> > I see no umlauts, only spaces. :-(
>> >

>> > Tennant Stuart (who has to fiddle his headers to make Freelists work)
>
>> As Rainer I can see the Umlauts. However Rainer and I are living
>> in Germany. I am using Messenger Pro 4.12 to display the Mails.
>> Can it be that it has to do something with the settings of the area
>> or from which area the mail is received?
>
> I saw all the umlauts - I use Pluto - that may be the difference.

No, that's not the difference.

I too can see all the umlauts, but my own posts with top bit pound
sign exhibit the =20's everywhere (on Iyonix Support list). I thought
that this had all been put down to some setting in Freelists that
wasn't set properly?

--

Cheers
Roger

Bury Walkers      http://burywalkers.members.beeb.net/
Atomic Software   http://rogerdarlington.members.beeb.net/
Summer Winers     http://rogerarm.freeuk.com/rogerarm/
Bury Hut          http://buryhut.members.beeb.net/

If you feel weary after just 3 miles, you might be walking too slowly.