[iyonix-support] Re: ROM 5.12 & FX5200 Upgrades?

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 17:52:22 +0100

In message of 14 Oct, Iyonix.2006a@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [the odd snip] <including the mysterious comtributor of the next para>

> > Reading through your comments, I must agree with this too. And
> > there's another one:
> > I have a VAT registered company and normally can order excluding
> > VAT. I now have paid about 15 euro's on non-owed taxes and have the
> > choice to spend about a day to lay hands on the forms needed to get
> > that amount back and fill them out or... be a sponsor of the UK
> > government. Guess what it will be.
>
> Partially same here so that I dropped a line to CTL asking about how I
> can pay ex VAT.

I have for many years had a farming company that was zero-rated for VAT.
For items that were VAT-rated I received an invoice that included the
VAT which I then reclaimed from the Customs and Excise.  There was no
opportunity to receive invoices without VAT for vat-able goods.  I would
be very surprised if Castle can supply a VAT-free invoices for sales
within the EU, though it can of course do so for sales to countries
outside the EU.

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim@xxxxxxxxx
             For a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/