[iyonix-support] Re: RO 5.12 and alt-rename bug

  • From: John Cartmell <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:20:06 +0100

On 18 Oct, <davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Quoting Stefaan Claes <sclaes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> > BTW: do we really have to pay 69 UKP to get any bug fixes in the future?

> AIUI, that pays for all the bug fixes we're going to get for a period
> of time; period yet to be defined.  Much like the Select subscription
> in principle, though Castle have a better track record for number of
> upgrades delivered.

Select has delivered the documentation!

Having got over the problems of downloading is there any concensus on what is
actually delivered in 5.12? What is the difference between 5.12 and 5.11? Is
it worth the cost or is the step reliant entirely on what is to follow?

--
        John Cartmell   john@ followed by finnybank.com   0845 006 8822
        Qercus magazine FAX +44 (0)8700-519-527         www.finnybank.com