[iyonix-support] Re: Pyjamas & Heat - Now sporting wavy vertical lines...

  • From: Simon Smith <simon_smith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 20:22:42 +0100

In message <001701c6ebc2$44e021c0$9a02a8c0@pc>
          Terje Slettebo <tslettebo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >From: "Terje Slettebo" <tslettebo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> > I'm not sure if what I'm experiencing nowadays is relevant to the
> > discussion, but I've recently received my Iyonix Aria computer (with the
> > nVidia FX5200 graphics card), having only had it a couple of days, and
> after
> > it has been on for about a day (I can't say I've seen this earlier since
> > boot-up), I'm getting "wavy" vertical lines on my Desktop... Occasionally,
> > the whole picture nudges a little back and forth, horizontally, giving a
> > rather "sea-sickening" feeling.

<snip>

It's not something really silly like the monitor degaussing, is it? [n.b.
this would not apply to an LCD monitor, but I don't see any mention of what
monitor type you have]

Simon Smith
--
The grass is not, in fact, always greener on the other side of the fence.
Fences have nothing to do with it. The grass is greenest where it is