[iyonix-support] Re: Iyonix network card failure

  • From: taffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Elwyn Evans)
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:48:41 +0000

G'dy,
Thank you all for your replies to my query. ( I've forgotten how to do proper
quotes in these replies, but please don't feel you must teach me).
The concencusis that I need a new PSU and/or a digital voltmeter to check
things.  I haven't opened up a computer for years so Gulp!!!
To Brian Howlett
*ekinfo gave:-" EtherK device driver for Intel PRO/1000 network controllers,
version 0.19 DCI Version 4.05
There are no network cards supported by EtherK installed".

Thank you all again, and this time I'll remember to sign off.
Now to source a suitable PSU.

Iechyd dda,  Elwyn (still known by some, even in Wales, as Taffy).
--
   / \._._ |_  _     _  /'       Orpheus Internet Services