[iyonix-support] Re: First view of ROM 5.13

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:36:56 +0000

Hi

John Chetwynd wrote:
In message <45DF6A4E.2040505@xxxxxxxxxx>
          John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Folks

I have put up ROM 5.13 to http://www.iyonix.com/ROM

There is a description there of what has been changed.

Please let me know of any issues discovered.

When I try and install the 'ROM' I get the following message:

Tungsten Flash ICP 0.60 (23/2/2007)
Wrong programmer for your machine

you have registered your upgrade pin against a mac address thet is different from your motherboard mac address.

1: check yout MAC/ethernet address it should start 000995 .. that refers to the motherboard ethernet (*ekinfo)

2: let me know (off list) what it is and I'll check the registration/sort it.

3: if it does not start 00 09 95, then do the following

*unplug

if it says etherk is unplugged, then:

*rmk. etherk
*rmreinit etherk
*ekinfo
*unplug etherk

and report back to me the ethernet address starting with 00 09 95

John

Press space or click mouse to continue

This happens for both the 'full' and 'transfer' installs

Any ideas?

Best regards

--
John Ballance