[iyonix-support] Re: First view of ROM 5.13

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:59:47 +0000

Hi

Mark Syder wrote:
In message <e72b5bba4e.druck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

On 24 Feb 2007 John Phillips <jphill@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi John

Attached is the zip I got.Plus one just downloaded
Thank you for responding so promptly to my message.
If you want to send files, please ensure you are replying directly to the
sender and not everyone on the list. The files were truncated because they
went to the list, but if they had got through intack they would have been
very large and we would all have been very annoyed.

Apart from those of us who haven't upgraded and thought we were getting a free
copy - which is another good reason for not doing it.
even if you did get the full image, which this wasn't, it is locked to a particular mac in a variety of ways, so would not be as useful as you might think. As it happens, only the 1st 4k of a 1992k zip was attached, which was the OP's problem

JB
--
John Ballance        jwb@xxxxxxxxxx
Free Utilities? -> http://www.rosery.net