[iyonix-support] Re: First view of ROM 5.13

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 18:09:09 +0000

Hi

Dr Peter Young wrote:
On 24 Feb 2007  Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In message of 23 Feb, John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Folks

I have put up ROM 5.13 to http://www.iyonix.com/ROM

There is a description there of what has been changed.

Please let me know of any issues discovered.
Are we all waiting for someone else to have a first go at this very
welcome release?

Went and got it, installed it, and all seems OK so far (1). I hadn't been sure whether this message meant that the ROM was available, or was just a list of the goodies therein; IyoUpWtch didn't pick it up, and I had to log into the site to get the ROM. Was this intended?

yes.. it hasn't yet been iyoupwatched(!?) .. and thanks all for the positive feedback

John

(1) A question from my normal situation of ignorance: what exactly is the alt-rename bug? I promise I have searched.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
John Ballance        jwb@xxxxxxxxxx