[iyonix-support] Re: First view of ROM 5.13

  • From: Gavin Wraith <gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 16:39:34 GMT

In message <ee2c41ba4e.tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

> No-one has said anything about it so I wonder if anyone has used it for
> real.  Have you?  If so, did it install OK?

RO 5.13 installed with no problems for me. I have one query
however. Among the announced features of RO 5.13, feature 3b states
"Access Attributes window now initialised to initial file state".
Whatever that means, the Access Details subwindow does not appear
to be initialised to initial file state. Perhaps this is an oversight?
It may be my imagination, but 5.13 feels slightly quicker than 5.12.

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/