[iyonix-support] Re: iyonix-support Digest V2 #53

  • From: Brian Ferris <brferris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:25:33 GMT

My original posting to the group was 22/02/2007
Regarding a link.
I looked the links for February 2007in the url which was suggested
and only found a replies to the issue, not the orginal post. But if
you look at the link below it has it with a reply.
//www.freelists.org/archives/iyonix-support/02-2007/msg00228.html
What I have found since I stopped booting up Netsurf and having it on
the iconbar running at first is that the problem has instantly gone.
Regards.
Brian
--
Using ARM technology without the need of Windoze...