[isapros] Re: ISA, Exchange 2007 and Perimeter Networks

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:51:28 -0800

Interesting... Probably a good idea for us to actually articulate what we
really mean when we say DMZ.

I guess to some it means ³free for all network² but for me, it should be the
network where you have the most restrictive policies controlling each
service so that it is obvious when malicious traffic hits the wire.
Thoughts>

On 1/12/07 3:30 PM, "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all: