[isapros] Re: ISA, Exchange 2007 and Perimeter Networks

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:42:34 -0600

EXLACTLY!

Blog: http://blogs.isaserver.org/shinder
MVP -- ISA Firewalls

________________________________

        From: isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thor (Hammer of God)
        Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 4:57 PM
        To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [isapros] Re: ISA, Exchange 2007 and Perimeter Networks

        Np ;)  I totally agree with you.  I'm even deploying an
"internal" least-privilege ISA box between my internal clients and
servers.

        And to Steve's post, do you mean "on the domain" or "on the
internal network?"  The CAS box has to be a domain member, but it does
not have to be (and should not be) on the internal network.

        On 1/10/07 4:35 PM, "Jason Jones"
<Jason.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all:

                Sorry t - the quote in my last post should have been
from you, and not Steve. Thought I was going mad until you posted!
                Jason Jones | Silversands Limited | Desk: +44 (0)1202
360489 | Mobile: +44 (0)7971 500312 | Fax: +44 (0)1202 360900 | Email:
jason.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jason.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                From: Jason Jones