[isapros] Re: ISA, Exchange 2007 and Perimeter Networks

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:22:51 -0600

It's interesting how the canaille misinterprets the term DMZ, like they
do for most things :)

Think about the Korean DMZ -- is that really a "free for all" place? Or
one of the most monitored and secured areas in the world, where nothing
happens without someone knowing about it almost immediately?

That what you get when the Syphco reps teach a generation of "port
openers"....

MVP -- Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)