RE: Question

Cement, wire cutters, a boat and Lake Michigan.....  Beer is optional.
If the DNR guy stops you and asks what you are doing, the phrase is
"Building an artificial reef structures to create beneficial aquatic
life habitats."


Remember, usability is only part of security..... =?)

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas W Shinder [mailto:tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx] 
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 9:05 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: Question

http://www.ISAserver.org

How? (can't wait for this)

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7
MVP -- ISA Firewalls
**Who is John Galt?**

 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jim Harrison [mailto:Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx] 
> Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 8:59 AM
> To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
> Subject: [isalist] RE: Question
> 
> http://www.ISAserver.org
> 
> I can.
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Thomas W Shinder [mailto:tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx] 
> Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 6:56 AM
> To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
> Subject: [isalist] RE: Question
> 
> http://www.ISAserver.org
> 
> Hi Andrew,
> 
> You can't do that with just a firewall.
> 
> Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
> Site: www.isaserver.org
> Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/
> Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7
> MVP -- ISA Firewalls
> **Who is John Galt?**
> 
>  
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Andrew English [mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] 
> > Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 6:03 AM
> > To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
> > Subject: [isalist] Question
> > 
> > http://www.ISAserver.org
> > 
> > 
> > I have a client that is seriously thinking of using Nitix as their
> > firewall. Does anyone know the good, the bad, and the ugly 
> with Nitix?
> > 
> > Basically they are looking at:
> > 
> > Net Integrator Micro II Server with Nitix SB &5 Users
> > Two-year hardware warranty extension (3 years total)
> > Two-year extended Nitix Software Assurance (3 years total)
> > Three-year AntiSpam Subscription
> > Three-year Nitix Antivirus Subscription 
> > 
> > $1767 CAD
> > 
> > They claim to be able to keep client machines on the network 
> > virus free?
> > I really didn't think you could do this with a firewall. 
> > (call me dumb)
> > 
> > Andrew
> > 
> > 



Other related posts: