RE: Need Help

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <psraj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:35:52 -0500

How much RAM do you have in your PC? This is not a problem related to
hardware. You may need to increase the page file or Virtual memory size  in
your problem PC. In Windows 2000, you can change the virtual memory size by
opening , Control Panel - System - Advanced - Performance Options. The
Microsoft recommendation is Virtual Memory size should be Physical memory +
12MB. Try increasing the size of the virtual memory, you should be OK.

Regards,

Raj