Need Help

  • From: "Rehan Nazir" <silvereyz1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 02:34:44 +0500

Dear Tom can you please tell me what is the cause of this error my Event viewer say every time this error and I cant understand what I doo so please tell me
"Microsoft ISA Server Control failed. The failure occured during Handling request to add bandwidth flow because the system call TcModifyFlow failed. Use the source location 202.487.3.0.1200.166 to report the failure. The error code in the Data area of the event properties indicates the cause of the failure. For more information about this event, see ISA Server Help. "
I dint understand so please help me in solving this issue.
Thanx in advance
Rehan