Need Help

  • From: Luis Pinheiro <labpinheiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 06:29:29 -0800 (PST)

Í'm Working at Portugal for a cork company. We have
the ISA server installed one a Windows 2000 Server. We
have the ISA clients installed in some of computers
with Windows 2000. I now have 2 Pentium 4. I installed
the Isa client and after that the Windows reports a
"Out of Virtual memory" error. I've already switched
the memory dimms and I formated the computer 2 times.
Nothing changed. I need some help to resolve this
problem. Please forgive some english mistakes... Thank
you very much

Luis André Pinheiro

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/