Re: MSN game zone not working for internal clients

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 07:50:44 -0700

RE: [isalist] Re: Block porn sites from ISA.....SecureNAT clients are limited
to simple protocols; no secondary connections allowed.
Off-subnet traffic is a different issue; you'll have to enter a manual route
for ISA to talk to those clients.
If you're using RRAS on the ISA, enter them there, otherwise, use a "route -p
add" command to add them.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/