Re: MSN game zone not working for internal clients

  • From: "Bob Cheeseman" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:02:32 -0400

RE: [isalist] Re: Block porn sites from ISA.....Jim,

What I have found is that a client on the same internal subnet
(192.168.1.x) as the server with the firewall client installed can use
games, but a secure NAT client on the same internal subnet (192.168.1.x)
cannot. Also, a secure NAT client on a different subnet (192.168.3.x)
even with the firewall client cannot connect.

I have many DHCP and static assigned clients on various subnets and use
static routes to give then access. Everything seems to work except MSN
Game Zone.
Could it be that I need to bind an address from each subnet to the
internal card and add it to the local address table?
Any thoughts?

Thanx,

Bob