[isalist] ISAserver.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 03:04:49 -0600

ISAserver.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

New articles added to ISAserver.org last month:

Title:  Controlling Internet Access: A short Primer on TMG Access Rules - Part
5: Server Publishing Rules
Author: Deb Shinder
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Controlling-Internet-Access-Short-Primer-TMG-Access-Rules-Part5.html
new TMG administrators. We’ve already covered Web Publishing Rules, Networks
and Network Rules, and Access Rules.

Title:  Microsoft Forefront TMG - Explaining the Forefront TMG SDK
Author: Marc Grote
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Microsoft-Forefront-TMG-Explaining-Forefront-TMG-SDK.html
the functionality of Forefront TMG and how the SDK will give you some
additional information about how Forefront TMG works under the hood.

Title:  UAG Service Pack 1 Release Candidate DirectAccess Overview - Step 1:
Clients and GPOs
Author: Deb Shinder
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/UAG-Service-Pack-1-Release-Candidate-DirectAccess-Overview-Step1.html
DirectAccess, in which I’ll go over each of the steps in the UAG DirectAccess
wizard and point out some of the new features and configuration options.

Title:  Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 Firewall Client Features
and Benefits
Author: Richard Hicks
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Forefront-Threat-Management-Gateway-TMG-2010-Firewall-Client-Features-Benefits.html
TMG Firewall Client and share with you the benefits associated with deploying
it.

Title:  UAG DirectAccess the Easy Way
Author: Deb Shinder
Link:   http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/UAG-DirectAccess-Easy-Way.html
users to access resources on the corporate intranet, then looking closely at
DirectAccess and how DirectAccess provides a superior solution for managed
clients.

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2010. All rights reserved.