How I spent my Christmas vacation - Email found in subject

  • From: "Joseph Danielsen" <JDanielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:43:49 -0500

WOW -
This was not a thread - this was a semester. It made me feel like a
welfare student watching the professor's debate.

(John T) Thanks for not beating me up on this one... I learned my
leason.

Joseph F. Danielsen, MCSA-Messaging, MCP
Network Blade Inc.
49 Marcy Street
Somerset, NJ 08873
(732) 213-0600