Re: How I spent my Christmas vacation - Email found in subject

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:53:40 +1100

Agreed with the "best fit solution". I chose postfix cause I wanted to
learn something and now it hums like your...

I have two philosiphys on this. My home mail, ggf you aint getting an
ndr from me, work is totally different, people rely on ndr's at least at
my work so horses for sauces!

Greg Mulholland
Just because I don't care, doesn't mean i dont understand - Homer
Simpson